Imagine the power of eight radial engines and the history of two of Americas most well known heavy bombers proudly roaring by to the delight of your crowd…
Experience the “thunder” of two General Electric J79 engines as they power America’s only F-4 Phantom as it screams past show center and into an ace’s victory roll at show center to the amazement of your crowd…
See the results when the Collings Foundation is part of your next airshow or event.
Here are some of the Aircraft we can provide for your event.
- Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress and Consolidated B-24 Liberator – WWII Heavy Bombers
- McDonnell Douglas F-4D Phantom II – Vietnam Fighter Jet
- Douglas TA-4J Skyhawk – Vietnam Fighter Jet
- Grumman TBM Avenger – WWII Torpedo Bomber
- North American B-25 Mitchell – WWII Medium Bomber
- Fiesler FI-156 Storch – WWII German STOL Aircraft
- Cessna UC-78 Bobcat – WWII Multi-engine Trainer
- North American AT-6 Texan – Korean War Attack
- Boeing PT-17 Kaydet – WWII Primary Trainer
The Collings Foundation has over twenty aircraft that may suit your needs. From early-age aircraft, through WWII, and into Vietnam; we have a selection that will complement any themed event or show.
Why should you choose Collings Foundation aircraft when planning your next aviation event?
- Unique – Such aircraft as the only flying B-24 Liberator, America’s only F-4D Phantom on the airshow circuit or the world for that matter, or one of the only flying Bleriot XI’s will set your event apart from the rest.
- Quality – With a stable of Oshkosh winning restorations that focus on authenticity and rebuild to stock condition, our aircraft will bring “living history” to your event.
- Location – With several bases of operation around the United States, as well as nationwide locations with our B-17, B-24 & P-51, we may be closer than you think.
- Acclaim – Our aircraft have received International and National media attention via televised and print sources, therefore boosting your events media recognition and making it stand out from the rest!
Airshow packages are available with multiple aircraft, please inquire for more information. Please call Ken Miles at 978-562-9182 or 978-568-8924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.