Thank you for your assistance in promoting the Wings of Freedom Nationwide Tour: A living history display of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Consolidated B-24 Liberator, and North American B-25 Mitchell… America’s backbone bomber aircraft of World War II.
Sixty years after their use over the skies of enemy territory, they embark on a new mission over the skies of America to honor our veterans of World War II, promote education of our future generations about the role of the aircraft and the flight crews of World War II, and to preserve these treasures of American aviation history where they belong: the sky.
Some files may need Adobe Acrobat, if you do not have this, please download a free copy here.
If you have any questions, please contact Collings Foundation Director of Marketing, Hunter Chaney at 978-562-9182 (MA) or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to refer to the Collings Foundation Website at:
LOCAL PRESS RELEASES
- Please contact Director of Marketing, Hunter Chaney via email for press releases that are specific to a particular stop.
- Background sheet for the Collings Foundation
- Background Sheet for the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
- Background Sheet for the Consolidated B-24 Liberator
- Background Sheet for the North American B-25 Mitchell
- Background Sheet for the North American P-51 Mustang
Please click on image for high-res .JPG format file (200 dpi or greater). Image will open in separate window and can be saved from there.
30sec Wings of Freedom
Hyannis Press Release